{Pages}

About Me     fashion     beauty     lifestyle

19 Sept 2015

Autumn makeup look with some old favourites

 
 
 
 
 
 

Autumn is well and truly here and I love it. I love Autumn makeup too, I think it's the best time for makeup too. Autumn colours are amazing with warm, rusty and gold shades. I love glowy skin all year round but especially when it starts to get colder as skin can often start to look dull.
I decided to have a look through my stash to see what I already had to create an every day Autumn look.
 
Skin:
 
-Maxfactor skin luminizer foundation
-Mac blush in buff
-Elf highlighter
 
 
Eyes:
-Coastal scents 88 warm palette (the shades don't have names so I can't say which ones, sorry!)
-Bourjois 1 seconde volume mascara
-Miss sporty dark brown eye pencil
-Maybelline eyebrow satin in dark brown
 
Lips:
-Rimmel exagerate lip liner in Addiction
-Maybelline colour drama in Nude perfection
 

No comments:

Post a Comment