{Pages}

About Me     fashion     beauty     lifestyle

30 Sept 2015

Going travelling...


 
 
I've wanted to go travelling for a long, LONG time. About 5 years ago I did Camp America and loved it but I always thought I would have done more by now. I'm happy to finally be able to say that this is about to happen and I am getting very excited!
 
Back in January me and my boyfriend ventured over to STA travel in Glasgow to have a meeting about where we anted to go. We spoke with them for about an hour and left with a deposit down on the trip of a life time. We've recently been back to confirm all our arrangements and with only a few days left of work it's all starting to get very real. STA have been brilliant with us. I know some people may prefer to do things by themselves but I love the security you have by booking through a company, it's nice to know that if we have any problems we can always get in touch with them.
 
We're starting our trip in Asia and then will be moving to Australia. We have a year's working holiday visa for Oz and I really want to try and see as much of it as possible while I'm there. To be honest that's my plan or the whole trip, I just want to go and do everything and everywhere!
 
Things on my blog my change quite a bit while I'm away. I know that makeup and skin care won't be a massive priority for me while I'm fruit picking (that's what people do when they go travelling isn't it?) I am excited to see what Australia and Thailand has to offer in products and will definitely keep you posted if I find any wonder products but expect lots of travel posts and beautiful pictures intended to make you jealous! (Just kidding....sort of) Things will stay the same until then and I have lots of exciting things coming up so make sure to keep checking back.
 
Hope you enjoyed today's post, exciting times ahead!

No comments:

Post a Comment