{Pages}

About Me     fashion     beauty     lifestyle

29 Sept 2015

Sexy Mother Pucker revival

 
 

Soap and Glory's sexy mother pucker lip glosses are a little bit iconic. I feel like most people have tried them even if it is just to feel a little bit naughty when people ask what your wearing. They have recently been re-formulated. As much as I loved the original glosses, they were a little bit on the sticky side but the new version promises to have solved this problem so I was excited to try them.
 
 
I picked up two colours to try. The first was Plumsup. This is, as you might have guessed, a plum shade. It's very sheer on the lips so doesn't give too much colour but is very wearable and will be great for through Autumn. It looks very shimmery in the tube which I thought might put me off but you really can't see it once it's been applied.
 
 
 

I also picked up rose and shine which is a paler pink. This one has more colour pay off  and has no shimmer so the effect is quite different from Plumsup. I like this one a lot too but think it might not be something I reach for every day as I don't always suit paler shades and need to wear it with the right look.
 
The glosses are aimed to plump the lips so they really tingle when they're applied, I know some people can find this a little bit uncomfortable but I really don't mind it. I don't know if they actually plump the lips and if they do it's definitely not by a lot but I still love how they look ans as promised they really aren't as sticky!

No comments:

Post a Comment