{Pages}

About Me     fashion     beauty     lifestyle

14 Sept 2015

Masks


Whenever I really want to treat my skin I always reach for a mask. There's masks for all kinds of problems and I find it's the best way to quickly fix the problem. I wanted to share a few favourites with you.
 

 
The Bliss Tripple oxygen mask is what I always reach for if my skin is feeling a bit dull. It applies as a gel and then foams up on the skin, as it bursts it gives the skin a boost of oxygen that helps to rejuvenate the skin. It really tingles as it bursts too! It works in a bout 5 minutes as once the foams burst on the skin it's done its job and you can just rinse off any excess. My skin always feels great after this.
 
 
The Elemis exotic cream moisturising mask is what I always reach for if my skin is feeling particularly thirsty. I find the best way to use this is applying it before bed on top of my normal night cream. If my skin is really dehydrated it just drinks it up and I just rinse off what ever's left in the morning. It's amazing for getting rid of any pesky dehydration lines that have started to creep up on me.
 

The Body Shop warming mineral mask is my favourite for deep cleansing if my skins feeling a little bit....grubby? It's very very thick which can be a little bit of a pain to apply but once it's on it heats up and feels amazing. It's great for helping to clear up any congestion or break outs in my skin.
 
So there we have it. I hope you enjoyed this post and a few pictures of my looking ridiculous! Let me know if you've tried any of these masks or any others that you love!

No comments:

Post a Comment