{Pages}

About Me     fashion     beauty     lifestyle

11 Sept 2015

Thisrty skin saviours

 
 
Sadly the warmer weather has left us and the cooler weather has started to creep in. I absolutely love this time of year but the change in weather can often dry my skin out which means taking a little bit of extra care.
I've loved Soap and Glory for a long time. They have amazing body scrubs and moisturisers. For the Summer months I love the sugar crush scent as it is really fruity and zingy but when it starts to cool down I reach for the Breakfast scrub and Smoothie star body milk. They smell so good you could eat them!!
 
 

The Breakfast scrub has just enough grit to feel like your getting rid of all the dead skin but doesn't feel too harsh like a lot of scrubs do. It has oats, almond and honey extracts and smells like maple syrup. I massage it into my skin using some exfoliating gloves and then rinse it off. I use this about twice a week and my skin always feels incredible after.
 
 

I always follow up with the Smoothie star body milk after I've scrubbed, this helps to hydrate all the new skin. I use this every day in between to. It smells really similar to the Breakfast scrub which helps to make it last on the skin. It has a lovely consistency which doesn't feel too watery or too heavy. It really leaves my skin feeling soft and hydrated all day too.
 
Always make sure you read the packaging on Soap and Glory products. They make little jokes in the directions which I love!

No comments:

Post a Comment