{Pages}

About Me     fashion     beauty     lifestyle

24 Dec 2016

12 days of Christmas day 11: Christmas make up look



"On the eleventh day of Christmas my true love gave to me...eleven pipers piping" 
It's Christmas eve guys! Hands up if you're excited!!! To celebrate I wanted to show you the makeup look I will be wearing for the big day. I'm planing on having a pretty chilled "friendmas" that will hopefully involve eating my body weight in rocky road and vegan cheese but I still wanted my makeup to be a little bit special. 
Disclaimer: As far as I know everything used is vegan but if I'm wrong please let me know :) 
The skin: 
-dermalogica phyto-replenish oil
-elf maximum coverage concealer
-nyx concealer 

The cheeks:
-sleek contour palette (heavy on the highlight of course)

The eyes:
-elf shadow lock eyelid primer in gold
-elf beautiful browns palette
-elf black mascara
-elf black eye liner

The lips:
-elf lipstick in posh 

I hope you enjoyed today's post. Let me know if you recreate this look. Now get your stockings hung up ready for tomorrow and I will see you over on my youtube channel for a special Christmas day video! 

No comments:

Post a Comment