{Pages}

About Me     fashion     beauty     lifestyle

1 Mar 2014

Shower essentials

Hello!!

Today I thought I would run through a few produts that I like to use in the shower. If I have the time I'm all about long showers. I like to have a good old pamper and sing at least 5 different songs while I'm in there. Here's a list of the things I use on my body while I'm in there.

 
The first thing I do when I'm in the shower is wash my hair using the Body shop ginger anti-dandruff shampoo. Now this sounds really unnatractive but this has saved my scalp over the last year. I used to suffer from a really painfull and irritated scalp and this shampoo fixed it after just one use and I've never looked back. The ginger scent is a bit different from other shampoos but I really enjoy it.
 
The next thing I use is the Rainforest shine conditioner from the Body shop. I use this on the ends of my hair and try and leave it in for as long as possible as I find this helps to really de-tangle my hair. This one contains no parabens, colorants or silicones so I know it's not going to dammage my hair in any way. Again the scent is lovely, it's very fruity but light and seems to last in my hair for a long time.
 
While I've got my conditioner on I washmy face first with my Arbonne calm gentle daily cleanser. I just use a couple of pumps and wash it all overmy face. On a couple of days of the week I follow this up with my Elemis gentle rose exfoliator which I absolutely love. The scent is amazing, it smells just like turkish delight (yum!) The beads in it are really small so I don't feel like it's too harsh for my skin but it still does a really nice job of getting rid of any dead skin that might be sitting on my face.
 
 I then use my Soap and Glory Clean on me shower gel. This has the typical, gorgeous Soap and Glory scent which I absolutely adore. It's really creamy and hydrating on my skin too and lathers up really well so you don't need to use too much product. A couple of times a week I like to follow this up with a body scrub. I'm not very loyal to these but I'm currently using the Boots cocoa butter sugar scrub. It smells nice and seems to do the job but I can't say I'm massively in love with it at the moment but it could still win me over.
 
After I've rinsed my conditioner out I hop out the shower. At this time of the year I'm normally too coldto hang about too long and spend a long time moisterising. This is when Giriligo spray on body moisterizing mist by Soap and Glory comes in. I find it works best when the skins still damp as it helps to trap in the mositure better. Again it smells amazing and sinks right into the skin so I don't have to hang around in the cold for too long.


 


 That's all for now. I hope you enjoyed this post and I shall be back with another one soon.

Robyn xx

No comments:

Post a Comment