{Pages}

About Me     fashion     beauty     lifestyle

11 Mar 2014

Day out to Blackpool

This weekend I got an unexpected day off. I work every weekend usually so this is a rare occasion and I was determined to make the most of it. As my boyfriend works from Monday to Friday this also means that we never get a day off together. We're both massive fans of theme parks so we decided to hop on a train and spend the day at Blackpool pleasure beach. We live up North so it's only about an hour away from us and seemed like the perfect idea!!

 
 
 
 
I've learnt to love Blackpool for what it is. I think it would be very easy for a first timer to visit and write it off for being cheap and nasty and it would be fairly easy to see why but these are the reasons why I absolutely love it. We're only in March so some of shops and stalls on the front weren't open yet but the Pleasure beach is now open at weekends and was in full swing! I'm still new to blogging and didn't do the best job of taking pictures (fail) but did manage to snap a few of some of the rides.  
 





 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
So here's just a few snaps. Some of the rides are over 100 years old and still going strong which I think is incredibly cool. Did have to treat myself to some sneaky donuts as well, they were very nice indeed. Overall it was a great day out and I would recommend the pleasure beach to anyone. I think there's plenty to do even if your not really in to your big thrills but there's certainly some scarier ones if that's your bag!!
 
This ones been a little bit different but I hope you've enjoyed!
 
Robyn xx

No comments:

Post a Comment