{Pages}

About Me     fashion     beauty     lifestyle

31 Mar 2014

New hair







Just a little post to show you my new hair! I don't think I've ever shown you a picture of what my hair was like before and I don't seem to have one. I'm not normally a big fan of my photo being taken. My hair before was pretty light, I'd been getting a full head of highlights for a while and was just about blond. The main reason I've gone back dark was because a couple of weeks after every visit to the hairdressers my hair decided to turn ginger. Don't get me wrong, I think red hair is beautiful but it wasn't what I was after so I've gone for a colour that is closer to my natural shade. I have noticed that it's started to fade already but I thought that would happen because of how light it was before. I'm hoping that after it's been done a couple of times it will start to last longer. My hair feels healthier for it and I'm really happy with it for now. I do have a bit of a habit of changing colour but for now I am happy!!

Robyn xx

No comments:

Post a Comment