{Pages}

About Me     fashion     beauty     lifestyle

22 Mar 2014

Tropic purchases




One of my friends has started doing a little bit of work with the company Tropic and invited me to a party to learn about some of the products. Tropic is still a relatively new skin care line which was created by the lovely Susan Ma from the apprentice, she's got gorgeous skin so I was definitely up for having a little browse of the products. Tropic are all about natural ingredients and are very big on animal welfare. As a vegetarian, this is very important to me so I was very excited to see what the products were like so that I can start to become more cruelty free.


 

 
I only picked up a couple of items. Sadly the party was on the wrong side of pay day so I couldn't go too wild. The first item I got was the vitamin toner. It comes in a spray bottle which is always a winner when it comes to toners. It feels really refreshing on the skin and because one of the main ingredients is rose water it smells just like Turkish delight, yummy scrummy!! So far I haven't noticed this doing anything too amazing to my skin but I can't say I ever really have with toners. I do however, enjoy the way it wakes my skin up on a morning which is enough to make me a fan!


 The other item I got is the Blushing Sculpting palette. I mentioned a few posts back that I'd been eyeing up the Naked flushed palette from Urban decay so when I seen this it seemed like a very good idea. Sadly I'm a bit of a pancake face and wasn't blessed with the best bone structure so any product I can find to help me fake some killer cheek bones always catches my eye. This one comes with a lovely matte bronzer that isn't too orange or dark and is perfect for contouring or just warming the skin. It also has a beautiful rose blush which has a subtle gold shimmer running through it. The highlighter is really gorgeous and helps to finish the look off beautifully. I'd be tempted to keep the blush and highlighter for an evening look as the shimmer is quite full on but the bronzer would be good for day or night. So far this product has filled the void of the Naked flushed palette and has just about defined my none existent cheek bones!!

So that's it for today. I'd be excited to try out a few more bits from Tropic because so far I've been very impressed. Hope you enjoyed today's post!!

Robyn xx

No comments:

Post a Comment