{Pages}

About Me     fashion     beauty     lifestyle

7 Mar 2014

Current Favourites




I've decided I'm not going to do monthly favourites as I'm normally quite loyal to the products that I like and don't tend to mix things up too much. I thought I'd share with you a few things that have really caught my fancy lately and will keep you posted as and when this changes.




The first item that's really tickled my fancy is the naked palette. I know I am very late to the party with this one as there are now 3 eye shadow palettes, a blush palette and lip glosses in the naked range but I'm very glad I've finally caught on. I think it's just beautiful and very wearable. I tend to wear sin, buck, smog and toasted the most but I'm looking forward to wearing some of the darker shades for an evening look.





Next on the list is the Le Teint Touche Eclat foundation. I've had this one for a little while and was really excited to really excited to try it. At first I wasn't impressed at all. It was a runnier consistency than I normally like and I found that it didn't last on my skin for very long. In spite of that I've found myself coming back to it and now really really like it. I find with a little powdering through my t-zone it lasts pretty well and leaves a lovely glow to the skin whilst still giving a nice coverage. Winner!


Next up is the Topshop lipstick in innocen. This is the first liostick from Topshop that I've tried and I will definitely be trying more because I absolutely love it. This shade in particular is really wearable for day time and is really creamy in consistancy. I think I've worn it nearly every single day since I got ha!

The next item that I've loved for a while now is the Nivea Q 10 anti-wrinkle night cream. I've done a review on this one before and my love for it is still growing. It's amazing stuff!


The next couple of items are a little bit random but I thought I'd throw them in there because I am definitely obsessed. The first one is the Game of Thrones series. I know I've mentioned what a big fan I am on here before but I really can't rate it enough. You need to watch it now!


This next one is another obsession of mine and I can easily demolish a bag of it in about half an hour! The Tesco's sweet and salted popcorn is amazing. Popcorn seems to have become quitea trendy snack lately and I've sampled my fair share but this wins hands down for me. Yum yum in my tum!!!

So that's my little list of what I've been loving recently. Hope it's been interesting to some of you given you some ideas of things you'd like to try out!

Robyn xx


No comments:

Post a Comment