{Pages}

About Me     fashion     beauty     lifestyle

10 Nov 2014

Evening skin care routine:Autumn/winter edit.


Hello!!

Today's post is my evening skin care routine for the cooler months. Hopefully you caught my morning skin care routine but if not you can click here. Hopefully some of you will find this one helpful.

 
-First thing I use is the Body Shop waterproof eye make-up remover. I use a tiny amount of  this with damp cotton pads and it gets all my eye make-up off with just one go. It's incredibly gentle on the eyes and doesn't leave any oiliness like a lot of eye make-up removers do.

-Next thing I use is the Elemis balancing lime-blossom cleanser. I've mentioned this in a blog post before which you can read here. My bottles looking a little bit sad now and I will definitely be getting another bottle soon because I think it's brilliant.

-I then follow this up with the Elemis balancing lavender toner. The Elemis toners all come in spray bottles which feels really refreshing on the skin. I just spritz a couple of pumps and it feels really cooling and soothing on my skin. The lavender scent is lovely and relaxing before bed too.

-Next I use the Simple soothing eye balm which I mentioned in my morning skin care routine, I find this works just as well in the evening and helps to sooth my tired eyes before bed.

-I then use a night cream. I'm currently using the Olay double action sensitive night cream. I always like to smother my face in night cream before bed so I've worked my way through this pretty quickly but really like the texture of this one and find it very hydrating. I've only recently re-discovered Olay but have been enjoying there products a lot recently.

-About once a week I like to use a mask over night to really lock the moister into my skin. I've currently been using the Decelor hydra floral masque and absolutely love it. (Being the idiot that I am have taken a picture of the wrong product but to my defence the bottles look very similar!) This mask goes on as a really smooth cream and then completely sinks into the skin and disappears. I leave it on over night and rinse off whats left in the morning. It makes your skin feel amazing and I always feel like my skins glowing after I've used it.

Hope you enjoyed today's post. Keep checking back for new updates as I've started to upload a bit more regularly.

Robyn xx

No comments:

Post a Comment