{Pages}

About Me     fashion     beauty     lifestyle

14 Nov 2014

Tanya Burr lashes

 
 





Hello!!

The lovely Tanya Burr has recently added to her cosmetics collection with a range of false lashes. I'm not usually a regular wearer of falsies but I was such a fan of the rest of Tanya's collection that I was really excited to try them.  I only picked up two sets but there are 6 all together and they all look really natural and lovely. I chose the individual lashes and every day flutter (which are for the outer lashes) as these were both a bit different from what I've tried before. I'm wearing every day flutter here and really like the way they look. At £4.99 each I think I'll definitely be stocking up on these as the party season's just around the corner and my social life will hopefully be going from grandma to a normal twenty-something year old!

Hope you enjoyed today's post. I'm not normally one for selfies and I'm a little bit embarrassed so please let me know what you think.

Robyn xx

No comments:

Post a Comment