{Pages}

About Me     fashion     beauty     lifestyle

25 Nov 2014

What's in my travel make up bag





Hello!! I'll now be mid way through my Paris adventure and no doubt having an amazing time!! Here's a little sneaky look into my make up bag, enjoy!!

Face:
-Rimmel match perfection foundation
-Rimmel stay matte powder
-Rimmel wake me up concealer (why yes I do love Rimmel)
Maybelline baby skin instant pore ereaser primer
-Natural collection blush in pink cloud
-Topshop Glow highlighter

Eyes:
-L'oreal la palette nude
-Maybelline big eyes liner
-Benefit they're real push up liner
-Bare minerals lash domination mascara
-Soap and Glory Archery in hot chocolate
-Urban decay primer potion

Lips:
-Mac creme cup
-Revlon colour burst matte balm in insaisissible
-Revlon super lustrous lipstick in Fire and ice
-Nivea fruity shine cherry lip balm
-Rimmel Exaggerate full colour lip liner in east end snob

Brushes:
-Real techniques buffing brush
-Real techniques blush brush
elf professional blending eye brush

Perfume:
-Benefit laugh with me lee lee

Hope you enjoyed today's post. Watch this space for something a little bit more fashion related coming soon!

Robyn xx

No comments:

Post a Comment