{Pages}

About Me     fashion     beauty     lifestyle

22 Nov 2014

What's in my travel wash bag



Hello!!

I mentioned in my last post that it's my birthday soon and I am lucky enough to be going away to Paris for a few days. I'm ridiculously excited and have a few Paris related posts planned for when I'm back. Today I thought I'd share with you what skin and hair care beauties I've trusted enough to come along with me.

Hair:
-Herbal essences hello hydration shampoo.
-Aussie 3 minute miracle deep conditioner
-Colab dry shampoo in London (very excited to try this, I've heard amazing things)


Body:
-Decleor aroma cleanse toning shower gel
-Superdrug orange and satsuma shower gel
-Nivea pearl and beautu anti-persperant
-Carex complete strawberry laces hand gel (eeerm, best scent ever!)
-Nivea irresistible smooth body lotion

Face:
(I've decanted my cleansers and moisturiser stackable pots to save space, I got the pots from Superdrug)

-Elemis balancing lime blossom cleanser
-Elemis tri-enzyme facial wash
-Simple kind to eyes eye balm
-Olay complete care cream
-Decleor hydra floral masque

Hope you enjoyed today's post. I always enjoy being a little bit nosey and seeing what other people are carrying with them. I'll be back with what's in my travel make up bag soon!!

Robyn xx

No comments:

Post a Comment