{Pages}

About Me     fashion     beauty     lifestyle

28 Nov 2014

Paris in outfits: Day 1




 
 
Hello!!
 
Got something a little bit different for you today. As you hopefully will have seen from my last posts, I've been to Paris recently. As I'm writing this I've just got back home and I'm feeling a little bit sad to be back but I thought I would re-live the memories with some outfit posts. On this day we went to the Louvre. It's one of the most beautiful buildings I've ever seen and I love just wondering around and soaking up the atmosphere. Of course we seen lots of amazing art too, I felt very cultured!!
You may have noticed that my blog's had a little make over and I absolutely love the way its turned out. It was created by Jen at magic feather designs and she was absolutely brilliant. I would really appreciate it if you followed my blog, all you need is a Google account so it's nice and easy! Just follow the steps where it says followers, thanks in advance!
 
Outfit:
 
Top-Topshop
Trousers-Primark
Boots-Next
Coat-H&M
Bag-H&M
Necklace-H&M
Watch-Casio
Hat-H&M

No comments:

Post a Comment