{Pages}

About Me     fashion     beauty     lifestyle

19 Nov 2014

Maxfactor gel shine laquers


Hello!!
It's my birthday coming up very soon and I got these little beauties as an early birthday present from some friends. As you know from previous posts I'm a massive fan of the Barry M gelly shine polishes so was really excited to try Maxfactor's take on the trend. I'm absolutely in love with the colours; I have Vivid Vermillion and Glazed Cobalt. The texture of them is great and they really do look like gel without being overly thick and really damaging for the nails like a lot of gel polishes are. Boots currently have 3 for 2 on all cosmetics so I would definitely recommend having a look at these if you fancy.

My blogs currently in the process of getting jazzed up so watch this space. I'm very excited to share it with you. Hope you enjoyed today's post.
Robyn xx
 

No comments:

Post a Comment