{Pages}

About Me     fashion     beauty     lifestyle

8 Dec 2014

A little Paris haul



 
Hello!! I know I've done a few Paris posts now, I hope your not getting bored but I'm enjoying re-living my holiday through writing them. I thought I'd share what I bought while I was away with you. It wasn't really a shopping holiday but I did manage to fit in a few pharmacy's as I'd heard they were great for finding skin care gems and they definitely didn't disappoint.My boyfriend found it really strange how excited I was getting every time we seen one but they were always filled with shelves and shelves of amazing brands that were much more affordable than at home. Hope you enjoy!
 
Mac Ruby Woo: I actually picked this up at the airport on the way out, can't resist a bit of duty free. It's a colour I've been meaning to get for ages, I can't wait to test it out on a few Christmas nights out.
La-Roche Posay Serozinc: I've heard so much about this stuff that I knew I had to get some when I was away. This has been raved about from loads of bloggers and as it's not part of La-Roche Posay's UK line I went back and picked up a second bottle.
Caudalie beauty elixir: I know you can get this in the UK but as I've never seen it in my city and it seamed to be a little bit cheaper in Paris I thought it was a good time to try it out. Again this has had a lot of hype behind it and from what I've used so far I can see why.
Loccitane almond shower oil: I've had this before and absolutely loved it so when I seen that it was a lot cheaper in France I had to get some. A little goes a long way with this and as I was lucky enough to get another bottle for my birthday when I got back, I am well stocked for the forcible future.
That's it for everything Paris realted now. Things may start getting a bit festive over here so keep checking back!

No comments:

Post a Comment