{Pages}

About Me     fashion     beauty     lifestyle

11 Dec 2014

The Perfect Festive Lipstick


Hello!!
 
Mac Ruby Woo is by no means new on the scene but I've only just discovered it after picking it up in duty free on my way to Paris last month. I don't know why it's taken me so long to realise what a beauty it is. Now that it's in my life I know this will be my go to lipstick around Christmas time. I know some people are a little bit scared of red lips but personally I see nothing wrong with wearing it in the day with a clean eye or amping it up in the evenings with winged eyeliner or really pushing the boat out with a brown smokey eye. As it's blue toned it makes your smile appear whiter and with it being matte it doesn't budge on the lips. I would make sure your lips are nice and smooth before using it though as it will draw attention to any flakiness. Next time your near a Mac shop I would definitely have a look at this and you'll be sorted for Christmas time, now just all the presents to get!

No comments:

Post a Comment