{Pages}

About Me     fashion     beauty     lifestyle

5 Dec 2014

Paris in Outfits: Day 4

 
Hello!!
This is the last of my Paris outfits. This day was quite chilled as we were flying back in the afternoon so just did a little bit of sight seeing whilst searching for the best macaroons (pretty sure we found them too). We went for a little stroll down the Champs Elysees and visited the Eiffel tower. Paris is such a pretty city, check out the view from the hotel room!! I hope you've enjoyed my outfits posts. I really enjoyed making them and would like to do more in the future so let me know what you think. I would like to thank my boyfriend/photographer for helping me make them, he's a good'un. I have a couple of other Paris related posts planned so keep checking back to see.
 
Outfit:
Jumper-H&M
Trousers-Topshop
Necklace-H&M

No comments:

Post a Comment