{Pages}

About Me     fashion     beauty     lifestyle

12 Dec 2014

The yummiest of body butters


 
Hello!! I told you we were getting a bit festive over here. The Body Shop always does amazing things at Christmas time. I popped in on Black Friday as they had 50% off everything, can I get a whoop whoop! I was there to get a couple of Christmas presents but after trying out the glazed apple body butter I had to get that too. It smells incredible! It's very Christmassy but not in the standard warm and spicy way, it's sweet and tangy and lasts and lasts and lasts. Can you tell I love it? There's a couple of sets that include the body butter so if you wanted to try out a few of the glazed apple products, now's the perfect time. I would also recommend getting a Body shop loyalty card because the discounts are great, every time I go in there I end up coming away with a bag full of stuff for a total bargain! Hope you enjoyed today's post, keep checking back for more.

No comments:

Post a Comment