{Pages}

About Me     fashion     beauty     lifestyle

18 Dec 2014

Christmas wrapping!!



 
 

Hello!! Look at all these lovely presents! I thought I'd share some wrapping tips with you today and how I've decided to wrap mine this year. As you can see I've mostly stuck with brown paper this year. Not only is it a bargain at around £1 per roll but I love the traditional, vintage look it gives. I always feel guilty for wasting money on expensive paper so I think this is definitely the way to go, obviously recycling after too. I then like to spruce them up with different ribbon and tags, you could even draw on some designs if your feeling a bit arty, sadly I'm lacking the talent for this!
If gift bags are more your thing then check these little cuties out. I got these from Primark for around a £1 and I think they're brilliant!
 
Hope you enjoyed today's post. Make sure to keep checking back or follow me on bloglovin for all my latest posts.

No comments:

Post a Comment