{Pages}

About Me     fashion     beauty     lifestyle

15 Dec 2014

Sparkle and Shine

 
 

Hello!! I thought I'd share another little Christmassy makeup idea today. I think Christmas is the perfect time to throw caution to the wind and go a little bit glitter crazy. I like to go all out with dewey skin and lots of highlighter too, if you can't do it at Christmas time than when can you?!? You'll have to excuse the morbid expression on my face. I've never been one for selfies so I'm still finding it hard and very cringey, bare with me!!
 
What's on my face

Skin:
-YSL Le teint touche eclat
-Rimmel wake me up concealer
-YSL touch eclat
-Topshop glow
-Natural blush in pink cloud
 
Eyes:
-Urban decay naked palette (sin, sidecar, buck, smog and virgin)
-Bare minerals lash domination
 
Brows:
-Soap and glory Archery in hot chocolate
 
Lips:
-Rimmel exxagerate full colour lip liner in East end snob
-17 mirror shine lipstick in beehive

No comments:

Post a Comment